|SHOP NOW||SHOP NOW||SHOP NOW||SHOP NOW|
WE ARE LIVE AGAIN!
Please note that we are trying to solve a login issue. Login as usual and follow these easy steps to overcome this temporary problem:
- Enter your email and a password
- Click 'Sign in'
- You will see a page with an error message
- click the 'BACK' button on your browser and this will take you back to the site
- You are now logged in!
Apologies but the 'forgotten password' functionality does not work at the moment.
The rest of the site is fully functional again!
- Have you got many expensive fashionable shoes that need re-heeling?
- Do you have shoes with leather soles and want to protect the toe tips and soles?
- Is it too much hassle having to take expensive shoes to the cobblers, having to wait for the heel tips to be replaced and then being charged up to £10 for a simple five minute repair?
You can do it your self. It's that easy!
All it takes is a few simple tools and the right parts, maybe a hobby drill, pliers and a hammer to achieve professional heel tip repairs. Look at our DIY section to learn how
If you try to purchase these heel tips from a cobbler they either refuse to sell them to you or will sell them to you at inflated prices. In our website you can choose colour, material and hardness of the tip. We also sell shoe accessories that will protect your shoes for many years to come.